With Inbound Express, you can get packages shipped from countries worldwide to your doorstep.
It is hassle-free shipping with these advantages:
1. You always know your shipping rates ahead of time.
2. You get one consolidated bill at the end of the month in your local currency.
3. You can benefit from other Aramex services under one account.
As with regular Express, you also get fast-transit time and real-time tracking on aramex.com in addition to notifications by email or SMS on the status of your shipments.
Contact your local Aramex office or contect customer service team.
How does it work?
1. Contact your local Aramex Office and request Inbound Express Service. Aramex will provide you with your own account number (if you do not have one already) and Inbound Express shipping rates.
2. When you want your suppliers and customers to ship on your account number, ask them to call the local Aramex Office at their side and request “Inbound Express” shipping (referencing your Account Number and your address).
3. Aramex will pick up the shipment from your supplier and will deliver it to your doorstep.
4. Aramex will invoice you at the end of month for all Inbound Express shipments under one bill.
Aramex also offers you fast and effective customs clearance, with a wide range of non-standard import clearance and handling services.
For more information about Inbound Express contact our offices or contact customer service team.