Edit shipping preferences
You can fill in the shipping information once, and it will be automatically added as shipper's address each time when you send a shipment. You still can change it manually.
If you have a linked account, you can edit your shipping preferences for your profile and each of your accounts separately.
To edit shipping preferences:
- Log in and on the Dashboard page, go to Manage profile.
On the Dashboard, go to Accounts, and on the needed account, click Shipping preferences.
- On the page that opens, in the Shipping information section, change the following shipping settings as you like:
- My default address – Click to add or edit your address from which all your shipments will be sent by default. You can also use addresses from your Address book.
- Unit – Select the preferable units of dimension and weight.
- Currency – Select the currency in which all the shipping costs will be displayed.
- Printer type – Select the type of a label to be printed with a shipment invoice.
- Goods description – Provide a short description of what you usually ship.
- Shipment reference – Type in a reference if any.
- Weight – Type in weight of your shipments. Separate decimal values with a period (for example, 1.5).
- Invoice type– Select the invoice type to be printed.
- Default payment options – Select the method that will be used for payment during online shipping.
- Schedule a pickup request upon shipping – Select to schedule a pickup immediately after a shipment is prepared. Otherwise, you have 10 days to schedule a pickup on your prepared shipments manually.
- Save receiver address to address book – Select to add the specified address of a receiver to your address book. You can manage your address book using the Dashboard.
- Click Save.
Your shipping preferences are up-to-date!
|<< back to aramex.com|