Expand your Business into Global Markets
Through its expansive network and global logistics expertise, Aramex now provides Amazon sellers with an array of customized e-commerce solutions to expand their business into global markets through the Amazon Service Provider Network (SPN).
Our e-commerce solutions cover the whole cycle of e-commerce orders, from the moment a customer checks out on a website until the final delivery.
Services offered include:
- Pick & pack service at fulfillment centers
- Door-to-door service from sellers to customers
- Cross-border deliveries at competitive rates and timely transit times
- Customs clearance for MFN services
- Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) service
- Personalized delivery options
- Return service through Aramex’s reverse logistics network
- Payment on Delivery service
- User-friendly mobile app that allows for the convenient scheduling of delivery, settling charges, live tracking and service delivery ratings
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) services
Aramex provides freight shipping solutions to Amazon fulfillment centers around the world. We will pick up the bulk shipments, and deliver them to the Amazon fulfilment center in the destination country.
Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN) services
With MFN, control over the shipping process is entirely in your hands, by choosing Aramex’s MFN services, we offer you a hassle-free experience that starts with collecting the shipments from the origin, shipping them to the destination country and taking care of all clearance formalities, shipments are then delivered to the customers’ doorsteps via Aramex’s last mile delivery solutions, and if required, Aramex can collect payments from your customers on your behalf, including the orders’ total charges, the duties and taxes, and the shipping fees.
Explore Aramex's services on Amazon Marketplace:
Create an account below for customized services to meet your business needs and that of your customers