Aramex SME Program
Our roots are entrepreneurial; to us, entrepreneurship is a mindset. A set of skills that are leveraged to address the challenges we face.
At Aramex, we believe in the importance of enabling and assisting entrepreneurs to create their own opportunities, therefore, we have launched a program that caters for all SMEs with the aim to open doors for partnerships with more SMEs in the regions where we operate. This comes as part of our continuous efforts to understand their needs and provide them with the required support and services.
Access to logistical services is extremely important to the development and growth of the private sector in general, and for SMEs in specific. Especially since they often face challenges accessing competitive financing rates, finding customized solutions and connecting with local capacity and expertise related to this industry. Therefore, it is vital to have an efficient and accessible logistics industry in order for these SMEs to be able to compete in the global economy.
Aramex is in a position to provide valuable logistical services customized to suit SMEs’ needs, by providing Startups and SMEs with commercial, training, mentorship and sustainability support. The program is open for SMEs from different sectors to enroll in.
The program includes 3 parts:
- Commercial support: Aramex is going to provide preferential rates to enrolled SMEs for the first year. These rates are set based on the SME’s business plan. Aramex will also help the SME to structure their supply chain activities where needed.
- Training and Mentoring: Aramex will help in building the capacity of the SMEs through different channels and by:
- Giving them access to free online training related to their business lines in partnership with several regional and international online platforms.
- Organizing conference activities with multi-stakeholder attendees in order to provide class room training and networking platforms for SMEs.
- Providing access to mentors from Aramex to address SMEs’ needs.
- Sustainability support: Aramex, in partnership with International and local organizations, will help SMEs with the integration of sustainability in their business processes. This is done through organizing workshops and training sessions.
We are aiming to foster strong partnerships with other private sector companies, local government institutions, NGO and other stakeholders in order to generate shared value with SMEs.
For more information,please send your request to: SMEProgram@aramex.com